WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personally Identifiable Information
You are not required to provide any personal information to have general access to the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website. We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our products and/or services, or contact us via phone, email, or other forms of communication.
- When you submit a request for our services.
- When you use certain features of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website where you voluntarily provide personal information, for example, in connection with asking for a service quote, new lien application or registering to receive email updates for a newsletter.
We use personal information to improve the quality of the services that we offer. We use personal information that we obtain from your use of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website and our services to respond to your comments or inquiries, to resolve disputes, to contact you when necessary in connection with the operation of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website, or for matters involving any service transaction, to address problems with the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website or our services and to enforce our agreements with you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We automatically collect certain information when you visit the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, and any device identifier (if using a mobile device). We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website, for technical administration of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of our website and to better tailor it to our visitors’ needs.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
The Nationwide Rx Lien Services website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google’s website for more information:
Cookies & Google Analytics on APD websites
Opt out of Google Analytics Cookies
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We also use your information (and the information you provide to us) to perform and provide you with services and to communicate with you. We will not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies unless we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may share information we gather about you with third party agents to facilitate the operation of the Nationwide Rx Lien Services website, (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, or to process credit card payments), or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. Some third parties, such as credit card processors, may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share information we gather about you with third party agents (e.g., without limitation, pharmacies, product distributors, merchant processors to process credit card payments, or other financial institutions for different forms of payment), strictly to facilitate the payment processing, handling and fulfillment of your request for products and/or services.
- We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law and will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or those of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may share aggregated information that does not include personal information, and we may otherwise disclose such information with third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) for industry analysis, demographic and analytical profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal information.
- We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, which could include your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You may review, update, correct or delete your personal information by contacting us. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us with a request that we remove your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. However, we may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for other legitimate business purposes.
We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, however, despite those efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or another type of misuse.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES